A multi-disciplinary look into MikroTik RouterOS with hands-on lab sessions to become familiar with a large number of the features in this rich and flexible routing software
The course will cover:
- Operating System Administration
- Firewall and NAT
- Queuing and monitoring
- Foundations in:
- Network Management
- MikroTik Wireless
- IP Tunnels
For full details on course content, please refer to the Official MTCNA outline.
What will you need?
As a prerequisite to joining this course, each attendee will need to have:
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Time already spent getting to know MikroTik's Winbox interface
- A laptop with Microsoft XP/Vista/7/8 installed
- 1x Serial Cable (useful but not mandatory)
- 2x Ethernet Cables (minimum 1m)
- 1x Mikrotik RB951
What will it cost?
The full four-day course, including the teas and lunches, is just $399. Accommodation is not included in this cost.
What benefits do I get from attending?
Holding a MikroTik Certification credential brings professional credibility, increased earning power, and greater job satisfaction. By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products and be able to connect the client to the Internet.
What will you get?
The price includes:
- All training materials
- MTCNA Certificate after passing the online exam
- Lunch and refreshments
Please ensure that your dietary and access requirements are filled in when submitting your order. If you need to make any changes to this information after submitting your form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering the course will be David Gumbo, a highly experienced Telecommunication engineer and consultant from Geenet based in Zimbabwe. As a certified trainer for MikroTik and has a broad range of theoretical and practical experience in wireless systems, network architecture including:
- Designing and deploying hotspot networks
- Designing and deploying ISP- and application-specific wireless networks in Southern Africa
- Has been in the telecommunication and networking industry for 9 years
- Has been involved in the design and deployment of the Econet and LTZ WiFi offloads.
We think that making industry-specific knowledge available is crucial to a brighter future.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the minimum number of attendees per class is not met, the training may have to be rescheduled!